Someone please tell me how much will it cost me if I hire a ghostwriter

Home Page Forums Writer Help – a QnA for aspiring authors Someone please tell me how much will it cost me if I hire a ghostwriter

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Vera Murray
      Participant

Hi everyone! I am looking for some help in learning the charges of the ghostwriters for writing a fiction novel’s chapters. I have been writing this novel for over a year, and it is about to get completed, but I feel the need to change the content of a few chapters. A friend of mine advised me to get the professional and reliable ghostwriters for hire, as they are proficient enough to re-write the chapters in high quality maintaining the tone of the author. I found this suggestion really very helpful, but as I have never hired a ghostwriter before I need to know how much will it going to cost me. Can someone kindly let me know?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Matthew Brown. Reason: link looked like spam
      Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

From the spammy look of that link, I’d say you not actually want an answer. I’ve removed the link and am closing this thread. If you want to ask again without spammy looking links, you may get a real answer.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Someone please tell me how much will it cost me if I hire a ghostwriter’ is closed to new replies.