I am having a writer’s block and I want to hire a ghostwriter, I hire or not?

Home Page Forums Writer Help – a QnA for aspiring authors I am having a writer’s block and I want to hire a ghostwriter, I hire or not?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gary Chan
      Inactive

I am writing a fiction novel based on the speculative fiction genre. I have completed almost half of the book, but now I am facing writer’s block due to which it is getting difficult for me to write any further. I was hoping to get the ghostwriting services from a professional fiction ghostwriter or ghostwriting agency, but I am still confused with this decision. I want to know if someone has hired a ghostwriter for themselves or any has experience of working with a ghostwriter, then kindly share your reviews so that I can make up my mind accordingly.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Matthew Brown. Reason: link looked like spam
      Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

I’ve not used any ghostwriter services myself but I can share some thoughts on writer’s block.

I published an article last year on the advice given by writers on overcoming writer’s block.

Overcoming Writer’s Block

Jason Latnar
      Participant

Being blocked is a bad reason to hire a ghostwriter. It means that you know that something is wrong but your conscious mind will not settle on it. Try backing up and re-writing the last few scenes. You may find that gets you flowing again.

Good luck on getting unblocked with your writings.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘I am having a writer’s block and I want to hire a ghostwriter, I hire or not?’ is closed to new replies.