Help and Support

Service Unavailable errors

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

If you see an error like this:

Service Unavailable
      The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I am aware of it. Generally, hitting refresh (F5)  makes it go away for a while. I’m trying to find the fault please be patient with me.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Matthew Brown.
      Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

Still working on it. The amazing 20i team have been helping. Best hosts ever.

Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

It looks like a cache error. So far, so good – no new errors. If you see one please let me know.

Not fixed yet.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Matthew Brown.
      jeffjohns
      Participant

Not sure if related.

I had errors trying to accept an invitation to a group. Fix was inspect, get URL, and manually navigate to it. Worked fine and I joined. Seems like a JavaScript error.

Jason Latnar
        Participant

Not sure if also related.

I can’t post a reply to Matt’s update in his group. The form refuses to send my comment.

Matthew Brown
        Keymaster

Jason, you might not have had the page update but the comment made it through anyway.

jeffjohns, I’m not sure why that would be. It seems like something is breaking the REST API.

Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

Can you test again to see if the problem still exists?

jeffjohns
        Participant

I can’t confirm the invite issue but I commented on some things well enough/

Jason Latnar
        Participant

Me too. Comments working again. Whatever you done it fixed it.

Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

Okay, I’m certain we have got it this time. Let me know if it happens again.

I strongly dislike intermittent errors because they are a nightmare to track down.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.