Help and Support

Bug Report: Docs: "Create Doc" does not appear to work from groups

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jeffjohns
      Participant

Just been testing stuff and create Doc does not appear to work. It leads to the archives page for docs but that’s it. I can not figure out what is wrong other than that. Hope that’s not too big a deal.

Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

I am working on this but I have not yet figured out what the problem is. It is very frustrating but I am working on it.

Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

I think this may be another bug that will have been solved by the move to the new template system. As soon as I have run some tests and am 100% happy that it all works, I will re-add this feature to the community.

I should warn you that as exactly no one has asked about it in quite some time, I am treating this as a low priority issue. If you really cannot wait, let me know but, otherwise, I will get to it when I can.

Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

I gave docs a trial run under the new template system. I cannot get them to work and have deactivated them again. To be honest, there is no pressing need for them and, at present, a wiki (which builds on docs) seems more than is needed.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.