Help and Support

[FIXED] Forum bug

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jeffjohns
      Participant

I’ve noticed a bug that sometimes effects forums. Sometimes the post completely loses the body content. It seems to only happen when the visual tab is chosen. I think this started after the last update.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Matthew Brown.
      Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

Thanks for the bug report. I’ve flushed the cache just to be safe and I will monitor things for now. I’ve seen the bug in action too while I was trying to reply. the visual composer seems to have detached from the text.

I’m not sure what could be causing it but if it persists I will try to figure something out.

Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

After tearing my hair out for a while I have given up and switched off the WYSIWYG editor for the time being. This seems to have fixed things as that was where the problem was. It sucks and as soon as I can figure out why that is the problem (and fix it), I will activate it again.

Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

Well, this bug just made a Dev blog post necessary. It was a good catch jeffjohns. I just wish I could find out what is wrong and fix it.

Tiny MCE and BBPress bug

Matthew Brown
      Keymaster

Since the change I made to the new template pack, this bug seems to have also been solved. Hopefully, all is as it should be now.

Let me know if the bug comes back.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.