Would you like to learn the secrets of using social media (such as Twitter and Facebook) to sell more books?
One of our founding authors, Matthew D. Brown, is compiling a comprehensive report to help authors use social media.
- An author who wants to improve sales through social media?
- Someone who has not got time to learn the hard way?
- Wondering why your efforts yield low results?
- Worried that you appear too desperate to get readers?
- Ready to do less and get more?
Then you need to get hold of a copy of: The Social Media Master Plan for Writers and Authors: Learn how to promote your books on social media without appearing desperate.
In the Social Media Master Plan, you will learn
- How to avoid the common mistakes authors make on social media
- The secrets of building a following that wants to hear from you
- What does (and does not) sell books on social media
- Why many authors fail by appearing desperate (and what to do about it)
- That "quantity" is not everything and could be holding you back sometimes
Why we need this report
These days, most agents and publishers expect their authors to be their own marketing department. A few authors are pretty good at it but most of us are not. After all, we specialise in writing books, not selling them.
Matthew is unique among authors in that before he finally gave in to his inner call to write stories, he spent years working in web development and marketing. These days, Matthew is the chair of a writers' charity and works to help writers fulfil their potential and reach new readers.
The most common mistakes that authors make with social media is appearing desperate. Or worse, extremely desperate and incredibly needy – not an attractive look. Desperation is universally off-putting. It pre-sells the idea that your book is not very good. And it acts like evidence that no one is interested.
Having seen many good authors make preventable mistakes, Matthew has started to distill years of real world experience into a series of reports that are specifically designed to help authors and writers. The first of those reports is The Social Media Master Plan for Writers and Authors.
Be notified when the report is released
Does this sound good to you? Would you like exclusive access to this report and an advantage over other less well-informed authors? Enter your email address to be instantly informed when the report is ready for you to read.
Your details will be kept safe. They will never be shared with anyone else. We will only contact you about the report.